Use this workout as a finisher after your main training or MMA session. This is the Ultimate cardio and conditioning circuit.
Perform the Burpee Workout as a Finisher. Each exercise is 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest. Complete one after the other until the circuit is done. Total Workout Time 10 Minutes.
Ultimate Burpee Finisher #3
1. Burpee Grasshoppers
2. Pistol Squat Burpees — One Legged Squat Burpees
3. Burpee Alternate Plank Side Rotations
4. Burpee and Alternating Jump Lunges
5. BOSU Ball Burpees
6. Burpee Knee Taps (Tuck Jump Burpees)
7. Med Ball Burpees 20lbs
8. Burpee Meet the Queens
9. Side to Side Running Burpees
10. Dumbbell Burpees
BURPEE FINISHER 1 – http://youtu.be/OiRPIuWkbso
BURPEE FINISHER 2 – http://youtu.be/5D5xuhVBaqk
BURPEE WORKOUT 1 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmUxTC0GbM
BURPEE WORKOUT 2 – http://youtu.be/WAHRZy96rzo
HOW TO: BURPEES – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8TbMYb5n4
FUNK GYMBOSS TIMER: http://tinyurl.com/yllwjdt
ULTIMATE BURPEE FINISHER #2 – Burpees-Burpees-Burpees
Here is a follow up Burpee Finisher to add to your workout arsenal. I received so much positive feedback from Burpees Finisher #1 that I rushed to the park to shoot Finisher #2 and add a motivational speech that should AMP you up and give you a challenge for this week.
Here is what they are saying on YOUTUBE about this workout and video
Here are another 10 Burpee Variations that you can add after any of your regular workout or training sessions and cardio or long runs.
Burpee Finisher #2
This isn’t for the faint hearted or de-conditioned. They are not beginners’ routines. If you’re coming back from injury or illness, don’t try this circuit yet. It’s brutal! However, if you add this routine, twice a week for four weeks, you’ll see a very significant improvement in your conditioning and a massive drop in your body fat!
As a Finisher to your workout, run or training session complete one round of the following Burpee Circuit
Advanced – 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest
Moderate – 30 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds rest
1. Big Box Jump Burpees
2. Dive Bombers Burpees
3. Burpee Pistols
4. Burpee Lunge and Wave
5. 180 Burpees
6. Grasshopper Burpees
7. Broad Jump Burpees
8. Kick-Out Burpees
9. Jumping Lunge Burpees (4 Lunge and Burpees)
10. Burpee Alternate Side Rotation
If you missed Burpee Finisher #1 CLICK HERE –http://spartanworkoutblog.com/2012/07/burpee-finisher-workout-1/
Burpee Finisher Workout #1
Finishers are short body weight or single piece of equipment only, 3–10 minute routines at the end of each workout. I put this Burpee Variation circuit together in an effort to try and create and workout that can put the final blow to anyone’s training session, traditional strength workout, run or long boring cardio session at the gym.
The different burpee variations make this workout challenging and effective.
ULTIMATE BURPEE FINISHER CIRCUIT #1I assume that before you try this Burpee Finisher that you know how to perform a standard burpee and are an advanced fitness enthusiast or athlete. As a Finisher to your workout, run or training session complete one round of the following Burpee Circuit
Advanced Protocol – 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest
Moderate Protocol – 30 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds rest
1. Push – Launch Burpees2. Jumping Side to Side Burpees3. Alternate Kick-out and Toe Touch Burpees4. Chest to Ground Crescent Burpees5. Side Burpees6. Alternate One Arm Burpees7. Wide Leg Burpees8. Slalom Burpees9. Wide Leg Tuck Jump Burpees10. Burpee-Mountain ClimbersThe burpee is the Ultimate Metabolic Bodyweight Exercise”. This compound exercise works almost every muscle in your body in one short sequence of movements. Your heart and lungs are tested to the max as well.
A set of burpees will force your body to work far above your capacity to take in, transport and utilize oxygen and, subsequently, your anaerobic conditioning will improve.
I put this Burpee Variation circuit together in an effort to try and create and workout that can put the final blow to anyone training session, traditional strength workout, run or long boring cardio session at the gym. The different burpee variations make this workout challenging and effective.
Use Finishers no more than twice a week after your combat sport training session, workout or cardio.
Let me know if you like this Burpee Finisher Workout and I will post a couple of more. Also if you would like a library of already prepared Finisher Workouts that you can choose from, then check out my buddies Mike Whitfield and Travis Stoetzel (who is a pure beast) Hardcore Workout Finishers program I picked it up myself and use it to inspire me to create these awesome Finishers.
THE BEST $19.00 BUCKS I EVER SPENT! – CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR HARDCORE FINISHERS5 Reasons You Need to Include The Burpee Finisher Circuit Twice a Week after your Training Sessions1. GET RESULTS FAST by igniting your metabolic rate to help you BURN FAT.
2. INCREASE CARDIO – the burpee itself is very effective at raising your heart rate and in turn increasing your overall cardio and conditioning.
3. MORE HGH= MORE MUSCLE – your natural HGH (Human Growth Hormones) levels are increased by performing these burpee variations do to the work capacity and power that your produce. One of HGH’s benefits is to help build lean muscle fast.
4. MENTAL TOUGHNESS – because you are performing this after your main training session, you must mentally be focused to finish the circuit. For MMA and Combat Fighters, this challenge is key.
5. FUN – you have to keep things interesting, fun and challenging when training or it gets boring, ineffective and you end up quitting. Time to add a flair to your training.
WARNING: This isn’t for the faint hearted or de-conditioned. They are not beginners’ routines. If you’re coming back from injury or illness, don’t try this circuit yet. It’s brutal! However, if you add this routine, twice a week for four weeks, you’ll see a very significant improvement in your conditioning and a massive drop in your body fat!
AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: In accordance with the FTC guidelines I am required to inform you that some of the links within this email or the links on pages it refers you may be affiliate links. When this is the case, if you purchase products through these links then we receive a commission. The amount of commission varies from product to product and in these cases we only ever recommend a product that we fully stand behind