- Dragon Flags are performed by bracing hard on a bench or hard surface, while locking your arms in a fixed position.
- Drive your legs up as if you are performing a reverse crunch.
- Extend your legs above you so your torso and legs are vertical to the floor. Your head and shoulders support your body weight.
- Inhale and lower your legs and hips down toward the bench, not allowing any part of their body to touch the bench except for their upper back .Keep your body rigid; you should be in a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
- Keep lowering your body until it is right above the bench
- Pause when your body is a few inches above the bench.
- Exhale and reverse the motion, pulling your legs and hips back to the vertical position.
- As you raise back up do NOT bend at the waist, but rather raise their entire body as it was lowered, in a straight line.
SPARTAN ABS EXERCISE – THE DRAGON FLAG
THE DRAGON FLAG ABS EXERCISE Over the next few weeks, I am going to show you the toughest and most effective abs and core exercises in the world: Ninja Abs Exercises. Each exercise will give you bulletproof core and defined abs. Remember nutrition is the key if you want see your ripped 6 pack. The Dragon Flag has been noted as one of the best three abdominal exercises that you can do. It was made famous by Bruce Lee and Sylvester Stallone in Rocky IV. The movement involves lowering your body as one unit and holding it horizontal to the floor with only your shoulders and upper back supporting your weight THE DRAGON FLAGS THE DRAGON FLAG TUTORIAL Benefit This intense, challenging movement requires high levels of strength in your core, back and legs. The exercise develops incredibly strong defined abs and overall core strength. The Dragon Flags benefit the entire torso, abs and core. Because this exercise requires long duration tension along with full body strength the Flags will also help you develop strength to perform squats, deadlifts, bench presses, cleans, power and athletic strength How to Perform