Today I have a great workout – Metabolic Full Body Melt Down – for you that comes from my 7 Day Express Fat Burn Workout program which I am giving away at no cost this week.
It uses my scientifically proven “M3” (Metabolic Muscle Method) approach that you will learn more about next week.
In a nutshell this “triple threat” system combines the Overload Principle to build lean muscle with short high intensity metabolic circuits to help release Growth Hormones while benefiting from the effectiveness of the “Afterburn” effect so your burning calories 36 hours after a workout session.
Check out this workout and try it today and get the effects of my new M3 System!
Metabolic Full Body Melt Down WorkoutWorkout Instructions :
During each interval, perform as many reps as possible for each exercise one after the other with no rest in between.
Rest for 2 minutes and repeat for 3 rounds
Round 1 – 30 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest Round 2 – 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest Round 3 – 60 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds restExercise List
1 KB HIGH PULLS
2 DIVE BOMBERS
4 LEG RAISES
5 ALTERNATING DB ROWS
6 STATIONARY LUNGES
7 SWISS BALL CRUNCHES
8 GOBLET SQUAT
9 RUNNING ON THE SPOT
10 ALTERNATE LEG AND ARM RAISE
New follow along workout for fat loss and muscle growth
In this video Funk Roberts and wife Angela take you through one round of a metabolic circuit that is similar to what you will get in the new 10 week program –
RESERVE YOUR COPY TODAY – http://www.10weekfatloss.com
This metabolic workout is similar to what you would do in week 6 of the program. Men and women will benefit immensely from the program.
Perform as many as reps as possible of each exercise for 60 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest (NOTE you can start Round 1 for 45-15 or 30-10 intervals)
Rest for 2 minutes and repeat for 3 rounds.
Try and increase the weight you used or reps you perform each round to constantly overload your muscles and body through the time under tension.
Ensure to warm up before and stretch after this workout.
Metabolic Marauders Circuit Exercise List
1. Kettlebell Military Press
2. Close Grip Push Ups
3. Speed Skaters
4. Abs Spring Ups
5. Alternate 2-Arm Dumbbell Rows
6. Warrior – Side Lunge
7. Swiss Ball Abs Crunches
8. Two Handed Squat and Press
9. Wide Leg Runs or Stability Ball Leg Curls
10. Plank to Push Ups
New Beginner to Advanced Workout in 36 minutes Using Funk’s Scientifically Proven Metabolic Muscle SystemToday I have a Spartan 2000 Metabolic Circuit, which allows you to reap the fat burning benefits of metabolic training while using my new scientifically proven Metabolic Muscle System to build lean muscle and increase your strength.
I have been using my Metabolic Muscle System system for over 5 years with my training and have helped thousands of people from all over the world and all fitness levels to become lean, sexy, strong, ripped and muscular.
In the next few weeks I am going to release the full system to you, but for now here is a sample workout, which is really no different from what I have shown you in the past.
Use this workout and my new system if you to solve any of these common problems below, get lean, muscular, ripped and in the best shape of your life.
– If you suffer from have Male PMS (Puffy Muscle Syndrome) and want to get that want to get ripped and muscular – Guys who are skinny-fat or having problem losing the beer belly– Women that are stuck doing long bouts cardio and still have problem losing the muffin tops, saggy butt, flabby arms, cottage cheese thighs, love handles and jelly belly – Weekend warrior athletes looking to build killer cardio and get super-fit – If you want the physique of a WarriorSpartan 2000 Metabolic WorkoutPerform each exercise for 45 seconds followed by 15 seconds rest one after the other. Rest for 2 minutes and repeat for 3 full roundsBeginner – perform each exercise for 30 seconds followed by 15 seconds restGet Your GymBoss Timer Here – http://www.tinyurl.com/funk-gymbossExercise List
Lying Hip Thrusts
DB Clean and Shoulder Press
DB/KB Bent Over Rows
Stability ball Plank
Reverse Lunge and Curl
Abs In and Outs
Great circuit Angela did New Year’s Eve at SST Oakville in Canada. This Metabolic Cardio Circuit not only helps to improve your cardiovascular system but overall strength.
Exercises in the circuit target your entire body including core strength, upper body muscular endurance, power, explosiveness, glutes and leg strength. This is a type of workout that Angela would use when training for a Muay Thai fight to supplement her regular high level training.
Check it out.
Skip for 5 minutes use a heavy rope if possible
Perform each exercise for 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds transition
Repeat the circuit, including the 5-minute skip 2 more times for a total of 3 rounds
Metabolic Cardio Skipping Workout
1. Skipping – 5 Minutes (Use heavy rope if possible)
2. Plate Inch Worms – No plates then just do regular bodyweight inchworms
3. Overhead Med Ball Walking Lunges – No Med ball then do regular walking lunges or hold dumbbells by your side
4. Kettlebell Clean and Press L – no KB then use a dumbbell
5. Kettlebell Clean and Press R – You can also use a sandbag
6. Alternate Dumbbell Step Ups – No dumbbells then use bodyweight
7. Med Ball Single Leg Box Squats – L – use bodyweight and perform 2 regular box squats
8. Med Ball Single Leg Box Squats – R – use bodyweight and perform 2 regular box squats
Rest for 1 -2 minutes then repeat
Butt and Leg Workout for Women – Lady Spartan 300 Lower Body WorkoutTargets: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Adductors-Abductors, Calves
This is an advanced circuit. Try this at your own risk and make sure you can do the exercises before starting this workout.
As one round, perform 10 reps of each exercise one after the other with no rest in between. After you complete all 10 exercises (100 reps), rest for 60-90 seconds before repeating this circuit. Complete 3 rounds of the circuit or 300 reps.
WORKOUT TIP: Move quickly between exercises. Set up the circuit before starting
BUTT AND LEG WORKOUT FOR WOMEN – LADY SPARTAN 300 LOWER BODY WORKOUT
Weight below is what Angela used for this workout
WARM UP THOROUGHLY BEFORE STARTING THIS CIRCUIT
1. Barbell Squats — 95lbs
2. Dumbbell Forward and Reverse Lunges 22.5lbs
3. Dumbbell Step Ups — 22.5lbs
4. Barbell Stiff Leg Dead Lifts — 95lbs
5. Box Jumps — One Step
6. Dumbbell Meet the Queens — 22.5lbs
7. Side to Side Step Hops
8. Single Leg Bench Squats – L
9. Single Leg Bench Squats — R
10. Multi-Plane Plyo jumps (Plyo Lunges and Jump squats)
STRETCH, STRETCH, STRETCH AFTER YOU ARE DONE!